Nyota njema reached another levels

The first day positive consultation introduces and formed this groups in my community I couldn't expect the situation that they would be active,
  Good news is this; I'm just making regular conversations to them showing direction and good ways to their projects they established together as the group.

No much talks but I'm real real real happy to receive good news from their leaders on their progress.
   Thank you so much my  mothers, I'm loving so much your spirit of togetherness, I real appreciate you.
    We as positive consultation team our focus is to strive for betterment of you until we visualize real development happen to your group since its our passion to ensure this continent is out of poverty, hunger, lack of education and environmental problems

The message here is that, empowering comes only if you started yourself to make changes, start with what you have even if donors didn't come, your progress will show you the next step.

   Nyota njema you taught us, everything happen from idea, you can't shape your body without changing your attitudes or your minds. I hope soon you'll reach incredible levels and it is possible we are here to support you.

I believe on you i continue to believe on you, much love to you #nyota_njema_positive_consultation_group

Regards
 James Chitemo
Positive consultation leader
+255764558190
Positiveconsultationtz@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment