Chitemo mentioned a long list in his happy birthday message

For sure  I have a lot of things to share for this wonderful day 28/05/1994 where I was born at My lovely Village Mtumbatu located Morogoro Tanzania.
  
Its my special day, Thank you God for this opportunity I came here down to the earth and under very care of my parents Emma Haji and Robert Chitemo the world  now becomes aware on me.  I'm thankful to all who contributed a lot in my life and I can't tolerate just to mention  few and those who are missing don't worry I value your contributions.

Special seat,
Emma Haji + Robert Chitemo💓
Christina,Joseph,Joyce, Medrine,Japhet,Janeth and Naomi (blood relatives)
1. Primary teachers, Gaspar,Mayo,Mziray,Madihi,Kasebele,Tesha,Selugazo,Mbalazi,Lukindo,Msesega etc

2. Secondary school teachers, Mpejiwa mabala, Mukiza ntongani, barick msigwa, mwazembe, Kiswaga, kibacha,Bwaye, simengwa etc

3. High school teachers, Yalonde,Ndanzi Mjengwa, Nyahenge, etc

5. Andrew Mwakalebela, Casper oddo, Carolyn Ekarisiima ,Lilian Madeje, Nabe Rodric, Mmbando peter, Reuben Ndimbo, Joash Frank, Lawrence Ambokile, Lissa Ambokile, Ms Fumpuni, Dr Mwita, Selemani Makwita,Wilfred Nyange,Naamala Samson, Naomi msimba,Matimila, Director zakayo Rose mmbaga , etc

6. Hatibu Rajabu, Merryrehema shechambo, Andrew Caus, Elizabeth Evarest, Charles Mushi, Makundi Neema, Godbright Nixon, Nancy moses, Asha Abbas, Fatma Abbas, Raymond Benedict, Sylvester Mselemu, zakayo John, Aneth Pascal, Nancy Benny, Ashura khamis, Tausi Ferooz, Jaquelin Laswai, Jacklin Chris, Efata Kileo, Fatma ally, Rwazi erick, Yaasin Lazaro, Abdalh Wihenge, Joseph William,Zenorina Christian, Ben Ngusa, Mdala waiko, Bulai haji,Loyce Danford, Janerosa mwafimbo, mzehe Nambari one, Ng'ina Stella mulungu yamurehemu, mzehe mulahagwa na wamonga weengi.

7. Haters (very sorry I don't have their names but their contribution is awesome)
8. Friends, relatives,classmates, positive consultation members, etc

All few I remembered above and those I don't remember their names I can tell you that, you are the reason for my presence,

--you are praying for good to me,
--you are directing to better version of my self.
--,you strive to do unexplainable contributions and I have no such amount to pay each of you, I know its a loan which I have to pay even not to you directly but the society that I'm living.
          I don't know much about my self but  my focus and energy is not about talking about people! Its about ideas and delivering positive impacts to nourish and accomplish my purpose in life

Thanks Again, all ... I dedicate this special Day to my parents Emma Haji and Robert Chitemo telling them that, I'm too young and the person left on me shall be announced 2026😂😂

I'm grateful, Mbarikiwe sana nyote
👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

No comments:

Post a Comment